8.8.10

Japanese Robots!

Hey all! Its been a while, I'm a little crazy with trying to graduate but here I gots some new stuff. I am currently in a Advanced Sculpture (for Animation) course and working on a robot design. 

We were given descriptions of characters from an Adult Swim show Titan Maximum and are basing our designs and sculpts off the same descriptions from the show. 

I am working on the lead Robot Titan Maximum who is made up of 5 space ships (like VOLTRON!) so I went about looking up Japanese super heroes and Robots (the show is a spoof on these series anyways) 

Influenced Heavily from The Original Power Rangers I grew up on, along with other early 90's/80's robot cartoons such as Transformers and Voltron - I created this design. 


The next step is to start the Armature and building the guy! Here we have him with a base coat on and a basic block in of shapes


Ill keep posting updates on how this guy is coming along! 

Stay Tuned! 


- Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment